Sunday, August 14, 2011

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY (Mama Gemma Lyn Cacanog)


MY  AUTOBIOGRAPHY
STORY OF MY LIFE

I am Gemma Lyn H. Cacanog . I live in Calawisan Lapu-Lapu City. I am happily and married at young age of 19.My husband’s name is Klint Hope V. Cacanog and my babies name is Khlarens Klintgem H. Cacanog. The story start like this when I was still single I have many past boyfriends that comes in my life. I cannot believe that my crush when I was still grade 6 student is now my husband. Lets start in the beginning when I was still grade 6 student every weekend I always go to my auntie’s store to help her and to have extra money for my allowance and to help my mother in my expenses in school projects. At that time Klint Hope is a 4th year student in high school he and his friends always go  to my auntie’s store to eat batchoy every weekend therefore we always see each other every he go there. I got crush at him at that time but he don’t mind it. One day I said to him that I want to be his friends and I like him but he just answered me I’m too young to be his friends he said to me I must study first before entering love life situation therefore I expected him a man that is very hard to get I realize maybe he didn’t like me but his friend tell me that klint really like me but the bad thing is I am too young. We forgot each other for how many years he has his own love life and I have also mine. After I graduate high school I didn’t see him anymore for more than 6 years. My parents didn’t give me a chance to study college because they cannot afford my tuition fee in the university because of financial problem coz my father is just a ice cream vendor and my mother is just a housewife. Therefore my auntie ask me if I want to go with her to manila to help her  food business I decided to go with her because I want to challenge my self to independent to strive with my own without the help of my parents my brother did not agree because he did not want me to be far away with them even if Im so cruel at the house but my decision is final coz I want to go to manila to ride an airplane and to see handsome artist. The first time I ride an airplane I was so afraid of it because we cannot assure that it is safe maybe it will crash but God knows everything in our life.

 When we got home to manila I’m to shy to the people I see and talk with them because my tagalong is not so fluent but its ok coz I try my self  to practice tagalong words. It’s so funny but  it is true one day my auntie ask me to buy onion in the market  I did not remember that onion in the tagalong is bawang. I said to the sales girl that I want to buy “Bombay” she answered me that what is Bombay? They don’t have dept to the Bombay  I said to her no that’s not what I  mean, I mean is onion she just answered me its bawang that time me and the girl laugh each other. One thing I  cannot forget in the place of manila are Luneta park, manila zoo, Noah’s park, aranita collecium and 9 waves swimming pool. I see many artist in maila like all the cast of “Tayong Dalawa”specilly my idol Coco Martin I cannot forget him because I hug him very tight during their mall show at the SM  Mall of Asia. He is so handsome, cute and smell good there’s nothing artist compare him maybe not in his height but the most attractive of him are his nose, eyes and his dimple. I see also their in manila foreign artist like David Cook, David Archulete, Jonas brother’s and Lady Gaga personally because the husband of my auntie is a K-9 handler they are the always there at the entrance ti inspect the baggage of all the people who want to see in the concert and we always go there every time there was an artist because we are free to watch it without buying ticket because my uncle can get us in the concert. When I was there in manila for almost 2 years I missed my family so much specially my father. We got home to cebu because we are one of the victim of the typhoon Ondoy that cost very heavy flood therefore my auntie decided to back to cebu for the sake of his two son’s because were to afraid of the flood because it cost a  lot live that dead. My auntie buy ticket right away so we can go home to the cebu right away our flight is 8 o’clock in the morning but our flight delayed and postpone to 2 pm because of the typhoon we arrived to cebu at 6 in the evening because it is always delayed. When I got home into my house my mother cry because of happiness coz she missed me so much. And my cousins and relatives said that I am to fat already but I just said “pinabayaan sa kusina” they just laugh at me.

After months come I decided to apply a work to help my family. When I’m working I have boyfriend at that time I am the one who handle our relationship because he don’t know how to handle it coz he is too young than me but handling relationship is not what I’ve like coz I want that two of us handle it together. One day I go to my cousins house coz we always go together to the work coz we have the same work. At that time also Klint Hope go to the same house of my cousin to invite her eldest sister to join the reunion coz he is the one who manage there reunion for all his batch mate in high school. He is the one saw me already first and he said to me “you are know big already, sexy and beautiful “ I just said to him that you’re just joking and he answered that its true and I didn’t mind  it because I have boyfriend at that time I just said to him also that you already change you are too fat already, with long hair and not handsome he just laugh at me and said you’re just joking also. He ask my number I don’t want to give it but he force me coz he want me to be his friends that’s why I give my number. My cousin call me up to hurry coz its already time to go to work and we don’t want to have late at that time we don’t have clear conversation so I leave him in my cousins house. One evening he txt me that he want to pick me up at my work I don’t know why I let my self go with him I didn’t mind that I have boyfriend in the work that I leave just to go with him maybe its because he is my crush when I was still elementary student am happy every time I am with him than my boyfriend because he make smile, he always make me feel that I am important with him and he make me falling in love over and over again that I’ve never tried for all my past boyfriends before.

At that time I consider myself as two timer but no regrets coz at time I fall in love already with Klint Hope I just feel sympathy to the other guy because he is so good to me. I  broke at him because I realize that I love Klint than him but he just said that its ok as long as that I am happy with klint he said to me that hope that I am happy to the guy I’ve choose I just answered it hope so. After all we don’t have communication anymore one  night klint ask me if I love the guy I’ve broke up? If I answered yes he is the one who return to me to the guy I broke and he want to said to the guy that he must love and care me but if I answered no and I choose him he promise me that he would not leave me and I am the only girl in his life but he do not broke his promise he did it until know. When we are already together in having relationship sometimes we cannot avoid quarrels in our relationship it just to test how strong we can handle our relationship but we fight for it that we must be together now and forevermore but most of the time we are happy specially when we are dating at the beach and we always spend our anniversary at the alberto’s pizza we are so happy eating together and playing games in the world of fun. After years come  we decided to got in our anniversary but its not happen we married earlier because I got pregnant but no regrets because he promise me that he will not leave me what ever happen.

When our wedding is coming there are more challenges and problems that comes in our life but still me and my future husband klint  strive to be strong coz its just a challenge for us how we can face it and the Lord is always good for us because our wedding are successful and happily in the reception. After how many months there is another challenge that we need to face we have to save a money for my coming deliberation of my baby  we decided to save only little amount coz I just want to give birth to my baby in the maternity house and not in the hospital to save money but opportunity did not give me chance the midwife in the maternity house didn’t accept me because my blood pressure is 60 over 40 they are afraid of it that’s why they transfer me in the lapu-lapu district hospital but still they did not accept me because of my blood pressure again and my bag of water is already lost and my baby is to far its 2cm only that’s why they put dextrose  in my hands to replace the water that lost and they decided to transfer me to the Vicente sotto hospital because they complete equipment than in other public hospital. But still a very big challenge for me because it is very hard to deliver a baby but I trust God that I can do it. I challenge my self if others can why can’t I. We arrived in the hospital at 11am and I labor for 4 hours and it is very hard and hurt because I am the only one inside coz my husband do not  have permission to enter in the labor room. When the doctor said that they need to transfer me in the delivery room because my baby is already want to release. I’m to afraid of it but still I strive that I can do it the doctor shock that I deliver my baby normally coz my baby is so healthy and so big  he 3.6 kilograms equivalent of 8.2 pounds I am so happy when the doctor put my baby in my chest for 5 minutes to have a kangaroo care. My happiness cannot be measured when I see my baby already he cry and cry when the doctor ask a dress for my baby to my husband the doctor said to me that my husband is very happy specially our baby is carbon copy with him. My husband didn’t see us for more 24 hours because after I deliver my baby I have more complication even though I deliver my baby normally my blood pressure is still small it remains 60 over 40 and they said that it is dangerous because its 50-50 of my life coz maybe I’m gonna encounter clumsia that can coz death. I am to afraid of it coz my baby is to small and I do not want to leave my husband alone how can you tell a family if it is not complete.

Therefore I thank all the the people who help pray for me to strive the challenges in my life and after how many ours doctor said my BP is already ok they need to transfer me to the ward coz I’m already ok we do not go to the ward room because my husband didn’t want it because in 1 bed contains 3 person that’s we transfer to the private room. After how many days we got home  and live happily together with our baby and now my baby is already 5 months old and my husband want me to finished my studies that’s why I’m studying now. THANKS GOD. I do believe that “the brain that is not use rust” just like Thomas Edison said……..AND DESTINY IS NOT A MATTER OF CHANCE BUT A MATTER OF CHOICE..

No comments:

Post a Comment